Film actress Anna Miklos shared the secrets of a quick recovery from any ailment. She definitely knows firsthand what to do to get herself back in shape in a day and be ready to shine the very next.
What to do if already in the morning you felt a lack of strength and still "flew" on business?
- Be sure to give yourself 40 minutes-1 hour of nap time during the day. Before that, preferably by drinking an ibuprofen (or paracetamol) tablet.
- Never reproach yourself for the fact that not everyone has time from the planned cases. On the contrary, it is better to enter the "today is my day" mode.
- Allow yourself to eat something delicious and beautiful! It will quickly cheer you up
- In the evening, go for a walk for the delight of the eyes and soul. The choice is great: cinema, exhibition, master class, festival, concert.
- Before going to bed, praise yourself for caring for yourself and love.
“When working non-stop, you often forget about rest, but the body remembers everything, so at the most inopportune moment it can fail. Transferring non-urgent matters, taking a rest for a day, letting the body recover - perhaps this is how love and care for oneself is manifested! ”, - says Anna.
We will remind, Anna Miklos is an actress of theater and cinema, known for her roles in the TV series "Householder", "Crash" and others.